Fueled by two original television series on Food Network, and two on DIY Network, Homerun was launched in 2002 and has gone on to produce over 1,000 episodes of television for 10 cable and broadcast networks. The most recent shows are "Born Schizophrenic" and “Food for Thought with Claire Thomas." See our TV Show page for the full scope of our work.
Since 2003, Homerun has been producing large scale events and fundraisers for a variety of nonprofit organizations. See our live events page for more information.
Homerun has also created original web content for over 15 web outlets. Homerun has worked with major brands, portals and talent online. You can learn more on our Digital Projects page.
Homerun's shows, digital content & events have garnered:
- 21 Telly Awards for excellence in cable TV shows
- 3 Taste Awards nominations in 2016 for season #1 of "JetFuel"
- Golden Eagle Award for Documentary Excellence
- EMPixx Platinum Award - 2011 Born Schizophrenic
- EMPixx Gold Awards - 2011 VES Awards
- Freddie Award for Medical Programming
- James Beard Nomination for Excellence in National Food Programming
- Walk the Talk Award from Heal the Bay
- Certificate of Appreciation from LA Mayor's Office
- California State Senate Certificate of Recognition
- County of Los Angeles Award of Honor