Lynn Jordan, Producer/Writer/Director
Greg Huson and Secret Headquarters for Post Production
Justin Washington & Fernando Perez, Production Coordinators
Fueled by two original television series on Food Network, and two on DIY Network, Homerun was launched in 2002 and has gone on to produce over 1,000 hours of television and digital content for cable networks, broadcast networks, web portals and branded entertainment. Heavily relying on food based programming, we have produced content in home remodeling, card games, mental illness and more.
Also since 2003, Homerun has been producing large scale events, galas, sporting events and fundraisers for a variety of nonprofit organizations. See our live events page for more information.
Homerun's shows, digital content & events have garnered:
- 21 Telly Awards for excellence in cable TV shows
- 3 Taste Awards nominations in 2016 for season #1 of "JetFuel"
- Golden Eagle Award for Documentary Excellence
- EMPixx Platinum Award - Born Schizophrenic
- EMPixx Gold Awards - VES Awards
- Freddie Award for Excellence in Medical Programming
- James Beard Nomination for Excellence in National Food Programming
- Walk the Talk Award from Heal the Bay
- Certificate of Appreciation from Los Angeles Mayor's Office
- California State Senate Certificate of Recognition
- County of Los Angeles Award of Honor